Sunday, March 30, 2014

List of things

I failed at blogging more in March. I can't think of anything to write a whole entry about, but I decided I will post something anyway or die trying, dammit.

So, without further ado, here is a random list of life updates:

  • Speaking of things I failed at, I did not go to the movies alone in March. I was just too busy! I will try really hard to go in April. It should be a little easier since I'll only be taking one class and not two. I do have to say, though, that recently I've become much more tempted by the idea of watching movies at home because my dad just got a new TV! It's our first flatscreen and it's big (for me anyway) and it connects to Netflix!
  • I also failed at my Facebook ban (although I posted way less frequently, which is great). 
  • I have officially paid my entire A-Camp tuition, as well as purchased my flights to and from California! Yaaay! Can't wait till May!
  • This sort of segues into my next thing, which is that half of me is disappointed that I'm still living with my parents, but the other half is thrilled about what that means for my finances. I was able to pay for A Camp and my plane tickets out of my paychecks instead of charging them to a credit card. I also did the same for the tuition of the two classes I've been taking. I didn't even have to deduct anything from my savings! That being said, I do need to move out soon. 
  • Speaking of which, my former roommate and close friend Steph announced she's most likely moving to NYC in July, and asked if I wanted to live with her again. There's a very good chance that'll happen. It would be so freaking great.
  • I've been keeping up with my Booktube channel (I've posted 9 videos so far), and I'm really happy about it. I feel like I improve a little bit with each new video, both at articulating my thoughts and at editing/producing quality videos. I can't believe I already have 115 subscribers! 
  • Solely because of Booktube, I have once again become completely addicted to Twitter. I did not see that coming at all but I'm happy about it, because that's really where the making of Booktube friends happens!
  • I have another week in May off and am having trouble figuring it out what to do with it.
And that was my list. I will hopefully write again soon. Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment